Up & Away: Bright’s Creek’s Easy Airport Access
Your dream North Carolina mountain home doesn’t have to be hard to get to. Did you know that several Bright’s Creek homeowners fly in from all over the country? That’s how easy it is to get to our community!
Ideally situated in stunning Western North Carolina, nestled by the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains, our oasis truly has it all. Views. Community. Amenities. Easy access to anything and everything.
This month, we’re sharing our local guide to our area’s best airports. No matter where you’re going or coming from, living at Bright’s Creek makes air travel easy for you and your family.
All About the Airports
We’re perfectly perched close to many of the Southeast’s premier airports — with multiple options under just a 2-hour drive. Enjoy flexibility, an array of airline choices, direct routes, and even get a taste for the area’s unique arts and culture scene at these nearby airports.
Bright’s Creek to Asheville Regional Airport: 44 minutes
- Fun Fact: One of the region’s fastest growing airports, Asheville is rapidly growing into a convenient travel hub for Bright’s Creek homeowners.
- 6 Airlines: Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta, JetBlue, Sun Country Airlines, United
- Number of Non-Stop flights: 32 destinations
- Fly Direct To: Baltimore*, Boston*, Chicago*, Destin*, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Key West, Newark, Orlando, St. Pete, West Palm Beach, Miami, Laguardia, and more
*Under a seasonal schedule
Bright’s Creek to Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport: 54 minutes
- Fun Fact: Part airport, part art gallery! GSP celebrates amazing artists throughout the region so you can visit all year round and enjoy new works.
- 7 Airlines: Delta, United, American, Southwest, Allegiant, Avelo, Silver
- Number of Non-Stops: 100+ daily
- Fly Direct To: Newark, Laguardia, Chicago, Houston, Tampa, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, and more
Bright’s Creek to Charlotte Douglas International Airport: 1 hr, 30 mins.
- Fun Fact: Relax in one of their famous rocking chairs! Rocking chairs have given this North Carolina airport a homey feel since 1997. In fact, they’re credited with starting a rocking chair craze that has been copied by hundreds of airports globally!
- 15 Airlines: Air Canada, American Airlines, Contour, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, Lufthansa, Southwest, Spirit, Swift Air, Sun Country, United, Vacation Express, Viva Aerobus, Volaris
- Number of Airlines: Over 100 daily non-stop flights
- Number of Non-Stops: 180 non-stop destinations
- Fly Direct To: Laguardia, Atlanta, Orlando, Newark, JFK, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, and many more.
Bright’s Creek to Rutherford Country’s Marchman Field Airport: 39 minutes
Flying private for business or pleasure? Charter a flight out of Marchman Field Airport, featuring an average of 33 flights daily. They’re open from 9am-6pm daily and are situated between nearby Asheville and Charlotte for your convenience. Fun fact, they offer flying lessons!
Ready to experience the best location in the mountains? See how easy it is to get here and get away for yourself. Contact our dedicated real estate team directly at (828) 600-5132 to start your journey today.